PAGE

Monday 26 August 2013

爱自游 - 三天两夜马来西亚怡保和太平我来啦! Love Travel - 3D2N Malaysia Ipoh & Taiping I'm Here!

9-August-2013, Friday ( Malaysia ) - Hari Raya Celebration Day 2





YoYo & CiCi emoticon I went to Ipoh with my family on Hari Raya Celebration Day 2.  The above picture was my sister, sat besides her was me, we were sitting in our brother's car on the way to Ipoh visit ours aunt and ours cousin. This trip was planning so last minute, as we didn't book any hotels and, we were so excited to go cause so long didn't visit ours aunt and cousin.  Miss them very much.

YoYo & CiCi emoticon We departed in the morning around 9 am.  We had our breakfast at the highway and we reached Ipoh in the afternoon 2 pm to ours aunt's restaurant to take our lunch.  After lunch, we were go to find hotels with ours aunt and uncle and make a booking.  We were so worried that time as all the hotels were fully booked.  That time, all of us were thinking we gotta sleep inside the car... ha-ha..   Finally, we got our hotels at the Menglembu and stay a night there. It took us about 2 hrs to get a hotel.  We check-in and bring our stuffs to ours room, take a rest and unpack everything.

YoYo & CiCi emoticon After we unpack our things, we walked with ours cousin to the nearby shopping mall - JUSCO beside ours hotel.  We went inside to the Secret Recipe and thinking to have some cakes while waiting for ours aunt's family come over to bring us go for dinners.  But till end, we wait for so long the cake still have come and ours aunt already called us to go another restaurant meeting for dinner. So, we cancelled the orders.




Me and my cousin camwhore while waiting for the cakes come.

YoYo & CiCi emoticon My bad - I'm forgotten to take a picture about the restaurant we took our dinners with our aunt's family. aisk.. I'm just remembered I have to eat as I'm so hungry.... craving for food.. ha-ha..

YoYo & CiCi emoticon The next day, 10-August, Saturday, we met our cousin in the morning and she brought us to the central of Ipoh to take ours breakfast.  We decided to go for the famous ‘老黄’ chicken rice and Ipoh Ho Fun and buy some famous stuff.  The famous ‘老黄’chicken rice restaurant was so crowded.  No chance to take photo.  But it's really delicious and must try in Ipoh Central.


Camwhore inside the car during to go take our breakfast



I bought this bitter tea 
YoYo & CiCi emoticon Then, we went to the famous dessert in Ipoh - Ipoh Taufu Fa, which features in the tourism show on TV.  It's very long queue.  We queued for around half an hours before our turn.  I very like to eat Taufu Fa and the Taufu Fa is traditional made is very hard to find and can eat this traditional Taufu Fa nowadays.  Far Far away from our home to here, of cause we had to try on this dessert, but what I want to comment about this Taufu Fa was too little and not enough for me.  The end, I ordered two for myself.


My Brother-In-Law be my model.  Ipoh Famous TauFu Fa Dessert 'Funny Mountain Soya Bean'
YoYo & CiCi emoticon After tasted the dessert, we went to buy kaya kok.  When we reached there, the funny thing was they selling at 4 pm and that time was around 2 pm.  Sadly, they were not allowed to make booking with the kaya kok.


Taking picture of the box to remember

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Till then, we went to temple '观音洞 Guan Yin Cave'.  During we heading to the temple, my cousin and I were having fun to taking picture inside the car.




YoYo & CiCi emoticon Oh yeah~ we reached our destination and pay a visit inside the temple.  Ours picture,


It's too hot... look at our eyes.... can't open ours eyes very big. 
My cousin and I




haha.. Me.. :D


My Cousin - Suki :D

My Brother-In-Law.  Like to take photo huh!? kekeke :D


US




Trevi Fountain





YoYo & CiCi emoticon Next, after temple we heading to Taiping from Ipoh.  My mom, she never been The Lake of Taiping, one of the attraction place in Taiping.  So, we departed to there and brought ours mom to the place, as we also never been there.   My cousin be our driver and she drove my brother's car to lead us to the place, have fun!  

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Now was about 4 pm, we reached a village name Kuala Sepatang to take our dinner before heading to Taiping.  Our cousin recommended this Restaurant Seafood was very nice and the food was delicious.  But besides this restaurant, there also have some others seafood restaurants nearby and she thinks this was the most delicious one.  Let's try!


The Restaurant Name




Yes, It's so true what my cousin said - It's very delicious! Must try!  And still have one fish yet come - I didn't take it as it's so delicious and I'm hungry. 

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Alright! After the dinner, we were heading to the destination Taiping, but my cousin told us that before we heading to The Lake brought us to the famous 'Lucky Wild Boar' at Indian Temple in Taiping.  After she said, our first thought Wild Boar? seriously? but why is ‘Lucky Wild Boar' and why famous?

YoYo & CiCi emoticonShe explained, "Lucky Wild Boar - the OM Sakthi Sri Jada Muneesvarar Alayam (Indian Temple) was drawing a big crowd of visitors and tourists daily since words spread that many had struck rich winning lottery after touching or stroking the wild boars that turned up at the temple.  It also featured on the newspaper.  So, the end temple has gained the name of  Lucky Wild Boar Temple because the wild boars brought good luck to people, who touched them and seek for their blessings."

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Of cause, we went there and even we were not believing but no harm to go there pay a visit, and try to touch the wild boar seek for their blessing and luck.  Maybe it will really happen in our life - Strike Lottery.  Ha-Ha! We reached the place around 6 pm, and we changed our plan to The Lake to tomorrow.  It was a last minute plan, and we need to find a hotel in Taiping.

YoYo & CiCi emoticonNot so many people at the Indian Temple maybe it was very late to reach there.  My cousin told us if we want to touch the wild boar we may need to buy the rice and feeding them, then only get a chance to touch them as well, but do not touch the head cause wild boar was fierce and they will bite people as well.  OK! We listened her and we bought the rice cost RM 2 and waiting for the wild boar turn up.  Finally, the wild boar turned up, we were so scare to touch them cause they will giving a sound like, "If you touch me, I will bite you just leave down your rice on the ground and let me eat it." No ones were dare to touch them but till end, many of it able to touch them together with their lottery.  And my cousin was take her purse to touch the wild boar and she was forcing me to touch them too.  OMG! I really can't cause I am too scared! But of cause, I did it! I touched them just a little. My cousin told me another thing, 'If you are lucky person you're able to see the king of the wild boar with a horn.'  But we were not able to wait for the king turn up, as we have yet to find our hotel for stay a night.




YoYo & CiCi emoticon Then, around 7 pm we left the Indian Temple and we went to Tesco to buy clothes and others miscellaneous for my cousin, as she didn't bring anything and gotta stay a night with us in Taiping.  Everything has bought, but now we had a big problem was we can't find any hotels in Taiping, as all fully booked.  Till end, we found a motel to stay a night with my family 7 members with 2 infants.  The motel is not really good but at least we got place to stay for a night.  An experience to stay at Motel Taiping.

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Next morning, 11 August - Sunday, was raining day.  We decided this morning to go The Lake but very bad timing the weather was not nice - raining.  So, we only can take a round with our car to pay a visit at the lake.  My cousin and I was bored and we cam-whore inside the car cause we have nothing to do.  And the only thing we can do was take pictures.  While we taking picture inside the car, we need to send our cousin back to her home.  So, we back to Ipoh again.










YoYo & CiCi emoticon Our cousin had reached home.  And we went to taste the famous White Coffee shop in Ipoh and some eggs tart.  We Google in the net and surf which kopitiam (cafe) was famous.  We found it - Kopitiam NAM HEONG - the origin of white coffee dated way before it started operation, at a rival coffee shop within the vicinity.








YoYo & CiCi emoticon Is time to go back our home.  During the time to go back our home, we have take some picture of my newphew - Jasper, and I made some comic of him in the pictures.  He is really cute.


First Picture said,  "Am I handsome?"
Second Picture said, "Don't know?"
Third Picture said, "Of cause I am!"


First Picture said, "Here have many things to play."
Second Picture said, "Let me see! If I found anything can play I let you know."
Third Picture said, "Hmmm... This is not nice to play."
Four Picture said, "Aah... I found it!"
Five Picture said, "Is it this one?"
Six Picture said, "Yes, is this one! The thing that nice to play! Ha-Ha!"

YoYo & CiCi emoticon Although it was a last minute plan, but all of us with my mom was fun in this trip, and it is a memorable trip for my family and I.  After we reached our home, the funny thing was my dad.  He complaint about his job and said if he knew his boss going to off for 3 days of his business, he should going with us in this trip.  Then, all of us answered my dad, "aiyo!"


YoYo & CiCi emoticon - The End -
♥  Nikoru Nicole  ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment