PAGE

Sunday 1 April 2012

T-Bowl Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid Branch

Saturday 31 March, What am I doing today? I reached my KL home this Friday midnight. It is a same day to me with a stomach pain feeling.

In the morning, I’m having my breakfast with my lovely family at restaurant.

Till the evening, went to Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia having lunch and dinner together at Toilet Bowl Restaurant.
This is our lunch and dinner in Toilet Bowl Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid.

The menu - front page

The Menu - 2nd Page

T-Bowl introduced you an inimitable dinning experience where they did not only serves you with delightful drinks and sumptuous foods, but also a comfortable atmosphere to dine in. Sit on oacrylic toilet seats in front of bathtubs covered with glass tops and are served from mini toilet bowls.
T-Bowl by a highly experienced top chef in charge, to create unique dining experiences for their guests. T-bowl presenting the diversity of food cultures across various nations in the world, and thus promoting worldwide friendship and harmony. They are very proud of their cuisine and are pleased to offer superb dining experiences to all of their guests.

Penang Branch

Kuala Lumpur Branch

Melaka Branch


 
Sunway Pyramid Petaling Jaya Branch - Restaurant View


Hot Lemon Tea - If you don't like sour, I prefer you don't order this because is very sour.


French Toast - peanut


Condensed Milk French Toast - peanut

Sampler


Pear dessert


T-Bowl restaurant 1F-96 & IF-97

Have a good try in this restaurant. I want to try Ice Cream Ice Creammms on next time. Will go again!!


Cheers,

Nikoru Nicole








Nikoru Nicole 

No comments :

Post a Comment