PAGE

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Careshop de Cafe Restaurant @ Luzerne Singapore




SINGAPORE - We had our lunch at Careshop de Cafe Restaurant at Bendemeer Road, Luzerne Singapore.  When we went inside to this cafe restaurant, we found this cafe restaurant very cozy and environment looks great and it's very unlike any other ordinary cafe that only serve simple bites and beverages.  Besides this, I love when I go inside to any cafes or restaurants and the staffs will give customers a warmly greetings.  And, they do!  The staff warmly greeted & brought us to the seat and also gave us the restaurant menu to order.  I like the way they served us.


The Menu


The Desserts - The also got cake customise available - you can order!

 Not only the desserts, they also serving down-to-earth food of different cuisines, patrons can relish in a wide selection of tantalizing lunch choice or dinner choice including Japanese, local delights and Western fare.

 The restaurant interior, Christmas is coming to town so the cafe restaurant owner has make some Christmas decor.  Have the Christmas feeling, right?






 You can see that this cafe has an entertainment like pool table for customer those buddy to play and enjoy.  It's also selling some wine beverages.  The atmosphere here is very good and also good to have a casual business meeting or a private function.  And there was some wall designed very nice with a word 'Help us bring smiles to everyone' behind on my seat and I take my selfie pictures.  I found that this cafe has support and care for the less fortunate participating in charity programs and contributing to communities that are in need.  It's a really good cafe and spend your time at here.

Here was my selfie time with the wall designed behind on me;







 I ordered Mushroom Ramen for myself and my hubby ordered Grilled Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce for himself, and for the beverages we ordered Ice Honey Tea and Ice Honey with Lemon.  Here's our order,






 Not only these and the desserts may just be the best part in this restaurant.  I saw many customers ordered the desserts in this restaurant and many of it were finish it.  I didn't order the desserts cause my Mushroom Ramen was big portion and I finished it.  So, no more space to have the dessert and lucky I didn't order if not it'll be wasted if I can't finish it.  If you want to have a good meeting, chit chat with friends, or you need a place to relax, I think here it'll be an ideal place to sit back and relax, good meeting or chit chat. 

 About the food, it was very delicious and the prices was not so expensive.  Overall, I very liked this place and would I visit again?  I would say, "definitely yes, will visit again and try the desserts".  

Here's my ratings for this restaurant,





70 Bendemeer Road #01-05
Luzerne Singapore
339940
Cuisine: Western, Local, Japanese
Telephone: +65 6293 9298
Hours of Operations: Mon to Sat 11.30 am - 10.00 pm (Sun & PH closed)
Email: enquiry@careshopdecafe.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment